About Amirza Traditional House
Amirza traditional hotel dates back to 130 years ago and its
renovation finished in 2018.
This property has a total of 12 rooms in its 2 floors; each
decked modestly with closets, a hanger, a mini-fridge, a bed lamp, and basic
furniture. All rooms feature a balcony and an en-suite bathroom with a shower
and the basic toiletries. Wi-Fi is available throughout. Breakfast is served
daily in Amirza traditional hotel.
This residence has a tranquil teahouse.
Other amenities and services offered by Amirza traditional hotel
include housekeeping, a parking, and transportation.
Amirza traditional hotel is a 7-minute walk from Kamal-ol-molk
square’s bus stop and taxi
Access to Airports and Railroads
This hotel is a 23-minute drive (18 km) from Kashan Airport, and
a 12-minute drive (6.7 km) from Kashan’s railroad.
This hotel is within walking distance from Molla Fetullah park,
Agha Bozorg mosque, Jalali palace, Baam coffee shop, and Morshedi restaurant
and coffee shop.
Distance from Main Attractions
Travel times may vary depending on the traffic.
- Borujerdi House: an 11-minute walk (850 m)
- Tabatabaei House: a 10-minute walk (750 m)
- Fin Garden: an 18-minute drive (8 km(
- Agha Bozorg Mosque: a 7-minute walk (550 m)
- Sultan Amir Ahmad Bathhouse: an 8-minute walk (650 m)
- Ameri House: an 8-minute walk (600 m)
- Bazaar of Kashan: a 9-minute walk (700 m)
- Soleymaniyeh Fountain: a 19-minute drive (8.4 km)
- Puppet Museum House: a 10-minute walk (800 m)
- Hoseini and Bani Kazemi Historical House: an 8-minute
walk (650 m)